In addition to excelling at traditional Real Estate and Mortgage Services, The O’Toole Group and affiliated network of lenders provide home buying, selling and financing expertise to companies across Santa Barbara & Ventura County through our Corporate Benefits Program at no-cost to the employer! Our team of experts offers complimentary on-site Real Estate Workshops designed for small or large groups and one- on-one consultations at the employee’s convenience. We package all of our services, provide lunch and bring everything directly to employers.
Our educational programs are designed to be an employee benefit. We ensure that a company’s human resources will be educated on home buying, as well as save time and money throughout the home buying/selling process. Our goal is to create long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with both Ventura & Santa Barbara County employers.
Additional Employee Benefits Provided:
1) 20% Credit to Buyers/Sellers From Companies Who Utilize Our Service
2) $1,000 Credit Toward Appraisals Cost Provided by Affiliate Lenders
3) Free Lunch provided by The O’Toole Group
4) Free Real Estate Consultations for all prospective employees considering employment offers
OUR MENU OF FREE OFFERINGS:
Full Service Real Estate and Mortgage Services • We provide services to employers and employees to reach their life goals in financial wellness.
• Special savings and access to a team of Experts when taking advantage of ELEVATE: On-Site Real Estate Service Lab.
Financial Wellness Education •Free Educational Counseling/Workshops: Rent vs. Own • Home Buying/Selling • Credit 101 • Loan Qualification •Market Updates and E-Newsletters from The O’Toole Group and other Professional Experts
Personalized Planning and Consultations • Individualized on-site consultation with one of our Real Estate experts to clearly plan out and set goals for a home purchase now or in the future (or the refinance of a current home mortgage).
Credit Wellness Check-Up • Our trusted will obtain, review and analyze credit scores in order to secure affordable financing rates in today’s market.
Pre-Approval • An official Pre-Approval will be issued based upon documenting the maximum affordable amount.
• We shop the mortgage market for to get the best rate and terms.
Market Analysis • We will prepare a complete comparative chart of the homes for sale in local markets.
• Whether selling or buying a home, we provide all listing, marketing and purchasing services.